If you have a WordPress page multilanguage with plugin WPML probably you will have seen that when raising archives, images, PDFs, etc. do not appear in the bookstore multimedia. This happens with a determined combination of versions of WordPress and WPML, in my case happened with the following thing:
- WordPress 4.1.1
- WPML Multilingual CMS 184.108.40.206
- WPML Sticky Links 1.3.7
- WPML String Translation 2.0.14
- WPML Translation Management 1.9.9
It is a failure of plugin WPML, in this forum of the official developer you can see how she speaks to envelope.
It seems that this thread of conversation data of October of 2014 and has at the moment not solved it, seems that they take it calmly so there will be to hope.
SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM
While they fix the failure you can apply this simple prescription that there am shortage. You will be able to raise archives your WordPress page and soon they will appear in the means gallery.
- You go to Means, soon To add new (the one of the menu, not the other)
- Kitchen mhelps in Select archives and you raise the file.
- When the button has raised to kitchen mhelps To publish.
- It already is, if you go to Means you will see as the file is there.
As you will see the key is in publishing the image or pdf nothing else to raise it the servant.
I hope that it has served to you!